High Gross Profit Margins in Excess of 65%!
16 Successful UK Stores & Still Opportunities Across The UK To Expand Into!
25% of Stores Are Owned By Multi-Store Franchisees
which is one of the highest in the whole franchising industry!
Phil and Katie Diacon
Phil and Katie’s decision to go with Pack & Send was based predominantly on the growth potential – they did not want to invest in a franchised business that was mature and fit into the gaps that existed
Nick looked at several franchises before choosing Pack & Send based on its unique offering within the UK and the transparency and credibility of the UK management team
Mark & Anita Sanderson
‘Support from head office has been excellent…’
‘PACK & SEND has fulfilled my need for change when it comes to work/life balance…’
The PACK & SEND Business Opportunity
PACK & SEND specialises in servicing gaps in the logistics market that other companies are unwilling or unable to service
Our franchise business has prospered because there is always a need for goods to be packed and sent around the UK and globally. More goods being moved than ever before & the following trends are fueling the growth:
- A substantial increase in international travel, including tourists, international students, or people working abroad
- An increase in the ability of small businesses and private individuals to open up a global market by selling their goods and items online, including ebay/Amazon
- The development of the art and antiques market into a global market place with private collectors and dealers
How Our Business Model Stands Out
An ordinary courier typically needs to handle hundreds of parcels to make money, your PACK & SEND store could be a £1/4 million business with just 3-5 customers a day!
- Unique proposition with virtually no direct competition
- Market leading gross margins and average sales value
- Consumer and business customer mix
- 10 year franchise license with no cost renewal
- Growing number of national accounts
- International brand
For Your Customers
- Professional packing services
- Wide range of delivery options
- Comprehensive loss/damage cover
- Exceptional customer service
- Flexible and bespoke solutions
- Customs/import document assistance
- Easily accessible retail service centres
For All The Support You Need
PACK & SEND HQ is with you all the way:
- Experienced Management team
- Comprehensive induction training pre-launch
- Hands on in-store support post-launch
- In-life development back-up and training
- Interactive reference and operations information
What Are Your Next Steps To Running Your Own Pack Send Business?
You will be able to make a success of a PACK & SEND Franchise if you…
- Are motivated
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Are good with people
- And have customer service experience
To find out more, take the next steps…
Get your free info starter pack to learn more details about this growing opportunity, PLUS branch location availability around the UK
Once you have downloaded the starter pack and have had chance to read through it. One of our franchisee representatives will call you to discuss further and if you are still interested book you onto one of our discovery days where you will get to meet other franchisees, talk to the trainers and more!
logistics experience is not necessary!
Our current franchisees have a variety of backgrounds including,
- Current business owners
- Former corporate managers
- Blue-collar roles
- Ex-Forces & even other franchisees!
So if you haven’t already requested your FREE Info starter pack, then please click below
About Us & Our History
PACK & SEND began in Australia in 1993 where we are now a national brand and one of the country’s largest exporters. We are accredited by the British Franchise Association (BFA) and we have also been Australian Franchisor of the Year.
PACK & SEND has expanded over 20 years from the 1 store and is rapidly becoming a global brand. We are now a national chain with stores across Australia and New Zealand and we started trading in the UK in 2009 where we are continuing to grow our retail network through franchising.
Copyright © PACK & SEND Systems Pty Ltd. All rights reserved